1/2 cup of boiled & mashed green peas
1/2 cup of boiled & mashed cauliflower
1 large onion finely chopped
1 cup of tomato puree
1 medium green capsicum finely chopped
1 tbsp of garlic paste
2 tbsp of pav bhaji masala and 1 tbsp of red chilli powder soaked in little water for an hour
Salt to taste
2 tbsp of butter
1 tbsp of oil
Water as required
- Heat butter and oil in a pan.
- Add chopped onion and fry until translucent.
- Add garlic paste and cook until the raw taste of garlic is gone.
- Add the chopped capsicum and fry it for a minute.
- Add the soaked pav bhaji masala and stir till spices are well cooked.
- Add the mashed potatoes, peas, cauliflower and give a good mix.
- Add the tomato puree, salt and mix well.
- Add little water to get the desired consistency.
- Now cook for 5-10 minutes and make sure to mix it well on a regular interval so it doesn't get stuck at the bottom.
- Finally, add chopped coriander leaves and mix.
- Toast the pav in butter.
- Serve with chopped onion and lemon wedge.