- Boil the milk in a heavy bottom pan on medium high heat, until the milk reduces to about 2 cups. Make sure to frequently stir the milk, as the milk burns easily at the bottom of the pan.
- Now add the paneer in the milk and keep stirring till the mixture thickens and form a soft dough consistency.
- Add the sugar and continue to cook and stirring, until the mixture becomes soft lump and start leaving the pan from sides.
- Pour it over on the greased plate, keeping about half inch thick. Garnish with sliced pistachio and let it cool for about 1 hour. Cut in square shapes.
- Let it rest in the refrigerator for couple of hours and the yummiest Kalakand is ready to be eaten.