250 gms of chicken cubes (with bones or boneless)
- In a mixing bowl, add chicken cubes, soya sauce, egg, salt, pepper, cornflour and ginger-garlic paste. Mix well and let it marinate for half an hour. (Here I'm taking half of the amount of every ingredients except egg & ginger-garlic paste)
- Heat oil and deep fry the marinated chicken cubes till they are brown. Take out on a tissue paper to absorb the excess oil.
- Now in another pan, heat 1 tbsp oil. Once hot enough, add chopped ginger & garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- Now add onions, green chilli, capsicum and saute on high flame for 1-2 minutes.
- Add fried chicken, salt, pepper, soya sauce, tomato chilli sauce and vinegar. Mix well and saute for a minute.
- In a small bowl, take 1 tbsp of cornflour and water and make a lump free paste. Add this in the mixture and boil till it thickens.
- Garnish with cilantro and sesame seeds and serve hot.