125 gms of rotini pasta or any pasta of your choice
|Cold Pasta Salad|
1 large tomato diced (take the seeds out)
Half large red bell pepper diced
2 tbsp of butter (room temperature)
2 tbsp of mayonnaise
2 tbsp of pasta sauce
1 tbsp of vinegar
2 tbsp of grated omano cheese/parmesan cheese
1/2 tbsp of italian seasoning
1/2 tbsp of garlic powder
1/2 tbsp of sugar
1/2 tbsp of black pepper powder
1/2 tbsp of paprika/red chilli flakes
Salt as per taste
- Cook the pasta al dante as per package directions.
- Once cooked, drain water and rinse with cold water.
- Transfer into a big mixing bowl.
- Combine all ingredients and toss well to coat evenly.
- Cover with plastic wrap and allow it to marinate and chill for atleast an hour in refrigerator.
- Serve cold.
Note: You can use green and yellow bell peppers to make the salad more colorful. Also, use black olives and pickled jalapenos to make your salad more flavorful.