|Scrambled Egg Sandwich|
4 pieces of bread
1 small onion chopped
1 small tomato chopped
1 green chilli chopped
1/4 tsp of turmeric powder
1/4 tsp of red chilli powder
1 tbsp of coriander leaves
2 tbsp of oil
1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
1 tbsp of butter
Salt as required
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add the chopped green chilli and onion. Fry until translucent.
- Add turmeric powder and red chilli powder. Mix well and cook for few seconds.
- Add chopped tomato, salt and cook until it gets soft.
- Now add eggs and coriander leaves. Mix well with other ingredients.
- Cook till eggs are completely cooked.
- Transfer these scrambled eggs in a bowl and let them cool down for some time.
- Spread some butter on a piece of bread.
- Now spread the scrambled egg on other side of this bread. Spread a thin layer of cheese on it.
- Take one more piece of bread and spread butter on it and put it on the eggs.
- Make the other sandwiches in the same way.
- You can either grill these sandwiches in a sandwich toaster or on a pan till it becomes brown and crispy on both the sides.
- Serve this with your choice of ketchup, mayonnaise or chutney.