1/2 cabbage sliced
1 tsp of mustard seeds
1 tsp of cumin seeds
pinch of asafoetida
5-6 cloves of garlic chopped
1 onion sliced
1 tomato sliced
1 tsp of coriander powder
1 tsp of garam masala powder
1 tsp of red chilli powder
1/4 tsp of turmeric powder
3 tbsp of oil
Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan. Crackle the cumin seeds and mustard seeds.
- Add asafoetida and garlic. Saute till garlic changes its color.
- Now add the onion and fry till it gets light golden color.
- Add turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder, red chilli powder and cook for around 2 mts.
- Add sliced tomatoes, cover and cook till tomatoes get soft.
- Add cabbage and salt. cover and cook.
- Once cabbage is almost done add green peas and cook for few more minutes.
- Serve hot.