5 slices of bread
1 medium onion finely chopped
2 green chillies finely chopped
2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves
1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
salt to taste
1 tsp of olive oil
1 tsp of black pepper powder
1 tsp of garlic powder
- Preheat the oven at 350C.
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients except the bread slices.
- Now slightly toast the bread in a toaster.
- Spread the mixture evenly on toasted bread.
- Place these slices in oven safe pan and broil it for 5-6 mnts until you get little browning on the sides.
- Serve immediately.