1 tsp of cumin seeds
1 bay leaf
1 onion finely chopped
1 tomato finely chopped
1 tbsp of ginger-garlic paste
2 green chillies
1 tsp of coriander powder
1 tsp of garam masala powder
1 tbsp of butter
1 tbsp of oil
1 tbsp of cream
Salt to taste
Water as required
- Heat oil in a pan and crackle the cumin seeds and bay leaf.
- Add onion and fry till it gets the light golden color.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and cook till the raw flavor of garlic is gone.
- Add coriander powder, garam masala powder and green chilli. Saute it for few minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook till tomatoes gets soft.
- Add the chopped spinach and mix well. Cook this for around 5 mts.
- Let it cool this mixture and blend this to a smooth puree. You can add little water if required.
- Heat butter in a pan and add the spinach puree and salt.
- Let it come to a boil and add paneer cubes. Cook it for 1-2 mints.
- Finally add fresh cream, mix well and serve hot.